Looking for a remarkable birthday experience? Host your kiddo's next birthday party at the Scott Family Amazeum!
Booking a Party
To book your birthday party at the Scott Family Amazeum, contact Reservation Specialist Rachel Smith at 479-696-9280 ext. 204 or email@example.com. The reservation office is open weekdays from 8 am until 4 pm.
- Members may book their party 8 weeks prior to their desired date.
- Nonmembers may book their party 6 weeks prior to their desired date.
- To book a birthday party at the Scott Family Amazeum, a $150 deposit is required on the day the reservation is made.
- The balance is due the day of the party.
- If you must cancel, please notify the reservations office at 479-696-9280 ext. 204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- The deposit is non-refundable if canceled within 14 days of the scheduled date.
- If canceling the day of the party, contact 479-696-9280 and press "0" to speak with an associate.
- Should the Amazeum close due to inclement weather, a museum representative will contact you at the phone number on record to reschedule or refund your deposit once a decision is made.
- Members: $250
- Non-Members: $275
- Saturdays: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm or 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- Sundays: 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
What Your Package Includes
- 2-hour private party room rental. (This includes your personal set up and clean up time.) Your party begins and ends at the time of your reservation.
- Use of freezer, refrigerator, sink, tables, and chairs.
- Admission to the Amazeum for you and your guests. We invite you and your guests to stay and enjoy the Amazeum exhibits for the remainder of the day. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times while at the Amazeum, including exhibit areas, party rooms, and the lobby.
- Shared Party Host.
- Room set-up/clean-up.
- Basic party decorations and supplies of primary colors are provided and include table coverings, plates, napkins, and plastic ware. Guests may bring personal decorations; hanging items on the wall, windows, and ceiling is not permitted.
- Party crown for the birthday child.
- Small party favor for each child.
- A special gift from the Scott Family Amazeum for the birthday child.
- Amazeum party invitations and thank you cards are available for pickup upon request.
Number of Guests
- Basic package includes 15 children.
- One adult to every 5 children is required. There is no cost for adults.
- Additional children may be added at the cost of $10.00 per child for a maximum of 25 children.
- There is a maximum of 30 guests per party room, including adults and children.
You are welcome to bring your own cake, ice cream and light refreshments. Please remember a cake server, ice-cream scoop, matches, and additional paper/plastic wear if needed.
- The Amazeum does not accept catering deliveries.
- Please plan accordingly - there is no storage available after your party.
Add on a Private Hershey's Lab Experience to your Party
Make your birthday party a little sweeter by adding on a private, 30-minute Hershey's Lab experience! As Candy Scientists, your party guests and adult chaperones will use Hershey's products to explore various scientific principles and discover how chocolate is made. The additional cost to add the Hershey's Lab is $50 for members, $75 for non-members.
- Hershey's Lab is limited to 30 guests
- A visit to the Hershey's Lab can during or after the party at selected times. If the scheduled during the party time, the 2-hour party reserved time is not extended.
- The Hershey's Lab add-on experience must be reserved at least 14 days in advance of your scheduled party date.