Maker Boot Camp
- Time: 9am-4pm
- Starts: Tuesday, June 4, 2019
- Ends: Friday, June 7, 2019
Maker Boot Camp
June 4-7, 2019 (Tuesday-Friday)
Maker Boot Camp is a four-day, immersive experience that will transform your maker skills whether you are a novice, developing maker, or just enjoy tinkering with things. Maker Boot Camp is designed for teachers, public librarians, and museum professionals. Maker Boot Camp includes the following:
- Personal, hands-on tinkering experiences through process-focused workshops, designed to give both practical and theoretical insight into different forms of making
- Roundtable discussions to reflect upon your tinkering experiences and unpack how tinkering is a valuable learning process
Networking and skill swapping with makers from a wide range of educational settings
Fee includes take home materials and resources in addition to 28 hours of ADE professional development credits (optional). Light breakfast and lunch will be provided each day.
Participants are asked to bring an electronic device such as a smartphone, laptop, or tablet. WiFi will be provided. We recommend attending with another representative of your institution so that you can support each other’s process of making and reflecting.
Fee: $1,000 per participant
Special pricing is available!
- If 2 or more participants from the same institution register together: $850 per participant
- Staff from Amazeum Making Spaces Schools: $750 per participant
Advance payment and registration required. Complete this form in order to begin the registration process. An Amazeum representative will contact you to finish the registration process upon receipt of completed form.