Event Rentals Both Learning Lofts
Both Learning Lofts
½ Day: $500
Full Day: $800
Each room features:
- Fully equipped AV system with projector and screen
- Tables and chairs for a customized set up
- Refrigerator and sink
Your rental fee includes:
- Museum admission*
- Room pre-set to your specifications
- Coffee and water for all
- Note-taking amenities
- Playful manipulatives to keep hands busy
- Post-event custodial team
$500 / $800Get Your Customized Quote
Learning Loft Add-Ons
Enhance your experience!
- Brain Breaks: $50
Our team will facilitate a quick 20-minute hands-on activity to get your group moving, thinking and working together in off-the-wall ways.
- Hershey’s Lab Experience: $200*
Sweet science awaits! Join our educators in the Hershey’s Lab as they lead your team through a private 30-minute experiment that will totally twist your ideas about what candy can do. Maximum 30 people per session; available 11:00-5:00 Monday and 2:00-5:00 Wednesday-Friday.
- 3M Tinkering Hub Experience: $300
The Tinkering Hub will bring a making activity to your Learning Loft for two hours of active, deep-dive exploration into materials and technologies that ignite the inventor in all of us.
- Choose your experience:
- Looking for an Amazeum-style creativity boost?
Look no further than the Tinkering Experience. Embrace curiosity and let your imagination lead the way as you use classic tinkering tools to explore everyday objects from the inside out.
- Looking for a twist on the “team building” session?
The Design Thinking Experience is for you! This making challenge will encourage your group to think outside the box, communicate in new ways, and leave their comfort zone behind.
- Snacks + Sodas: $5 per person
Take one more thing off of your plate. Light refreshments and sodas can be provided for your team.
* Not available during Tuesday rentals